Call for Abstracts
IMPORTANT DEADLINE: February 28, 2017
33rd World Veterinary Congress only accepts abstracts for Poster Presentations.
All abstracts must be submitted through the On-line Submission System at Congress Website from September 1, 2016 to February 28, 2017. Click on “Abstract Submission” and follow the steps making sure to carefully complete all sections.
FAX AND EMAIL SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
For any inquiries, please contact the Secretariat:
Ms. Annis KIM; Tel. +82-2-3475-2684, Fax. +82-3475-2635, E-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org
The required e-signature of the presenting author on the on-line abstracts submission form, who is acting as the agent for all co-authors, agrees to the transfer of the copyright to the 33rd World Veterinary Congress Organizing Committee.
Instructions for abstract preparation
- Abstracts must be written and presented in English.
- Title: Use a concise title that indicates the content of the abstract. Title words should have a leading capital letter and should be completed within two lines. Refrain from using abbreviations in the title.
- Names and surnames for each author must be provided.
- Do not include degrees or titles.
- Authors’ family names should be written in capital letters. (e.g. Annis KIM)
- Presenting authors’ names should be typed in bold letters and underlined (Presenting Author).
- Names of corresponding authors should be followed by an asterisk (Corresponding Author*).
- Affiliations: Each author should be listed by department, institution and Country.
- Keywords: A minimum of three (3) keywords, summarizing the contents of the abstract, should be entered.
- Contents: Abstracts should not exceed 250 words. Abstracts will be reproduced exactly as submitted and will not be edited in any way.
Abstract of research listing must use the following named titles, bolded and underlined:
Purpose, Materials and Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
- Following Conclusions, list funding sources and grant number(s) if applicable.
- Following funding sources, it is required that the abstract cite one of the four following designations with regards to any conflicts of interest by any of the authors: P (financial interest in product, process of equipment or interest in potentially competing product), I (investor in company, process or product), E (employee of involved company), C (compensation or support received within the past three years of product presented) or None (no financial interest or conflict).
- When a drug is referenced include the specific company name and address.
Also Abstract Content is not satisfactory to simply state that “The result will be discussed” or “The result will be presented”.
No references, tables, charts or drawings are allowed.
- The presenting author will be notified of acceptance of the abstract by email by the end of April, 2017. A list of accepted posters and the presentation schedule will be listed on www.wvc2017korea.com one month prior to the Congress.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in an abstract book and distributed to all delegates.
- Accepted abstracts are official communications to the Congress. The presenting author agrees to register, attend the Congress and present the abstracts as scheduled. The presenting author must register at the time of acceptance of his or her abstract. Abstracts accepted with no registered participants by May 20, 2017 will not be published.
- The Scientific and Publication Committee reserves the right to reject abstracts that do not observe the above mentioned rules.
- The Scientific and Publication Committee will review all submitted abstracts. The reviewing process is confidential and decision is final.
Poster Presentation Guideline
Only E-Posters will be available to pursue paperless poster presentations during the Congress. Poster presentations may be displayed Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and/or Thursday on monitors. Authors of posters will be required to submit their presentation file (Microsoft Power point or PDF) with Video Clips (Optional) before the Congress. Also they should be by monitors at a selected time to be announced.
Detail guidelines will also be sent after acceptance notification.
- Statement of Responsibility
- The co-authors agree with the stated results and have consented to be included as authors.
- This abstract has not been submitted to any other international meeting.
- Modifications may be made before the abstract submission system is closed.
- Authors who wish to withdraw their abstract should send a written request to: email@example.com.